Full Paper Submission
Authors of accepted presentations are invited to submit their full manuscripts for publication reviewed as journal articles . The followings are possible publishing titles:
- 3D Research (Springer, Web of Science (ESCI), SCOPUS, EI-Compendex)
- Microelectronic Engineering (ME) (Elsevier, IF: 1.277)
- Nanomedicine & Nanotechnology Open Access (NNOA, Google scholar, ASI, Research Bib, ICI)
- Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Nanotechnology Specialized Researches (JETNSR, SCOPUS)
<Note for full paper submitters>
Format: Please prepare the manuscript in a general scientific journal format including ‘title, author list, abstract, introduction, experimental, results & discussion and conclusion.’ After the full paper submission, committees are going to make decisions on which journal they should be assigned. (Authors can make a suggestion on which journal they wish to publish.) Once, a decision is made, a guideline on how to prepare and submit will be directed to corresponding author(s).
Review Process: After the journal assignment by the committees, a regular review process with two or more referees is going to be done.
* Full papers should be received by email prior to the conference (before June 25, 2018).
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org